Apr 21, 2008

Just Because.....

A CRAZY AMAZING SURVEY!!!!
Who were you with last night::Chris and Coleman
What woke you up this morning::Coleman waking up
Is tonight going to be a good night::Yup. Larry King has Hillary Clinton as a guest
What's on your mind RIGHT now::Chris coming home from school
Would you take a bullet for anyone::Yup. Anyone I cared about
Do you listen 2 music everyday::Yup
What is your favorite kind of soda::Coke Zero
How long til your b-day::8 days
Does a kiss make you feel better::Yup
Do you start the water before you get in the shower::Yup
Have you ever had stitches::Nope
What are you doing tomorrow::Nothing much. Just chillin with the Coleman buddy
What is your favorite cereal::Anything with some chocolate
Have you ever been skinny dipping::Nope
Funniest thing you heard all day::I don't know? Give me a minute with Chris and I'll be laughing at a joke or funny story!
Do you snore::Yup
What are you wearing::Makeup, perfume, rings...oh, and clothes
What was the last thing you had to drink::Strawberry Limeade from Sonic, yummm!
What is your favorite kind of soup::My mom's homemade Chicken Noodle!
Taco sauce- Hot, Medium, or Mild::Medium
Do you remember your first kiss::Duh! Yuh!
Have you ever used someone else's toothbrush::All the time. Coleman constantly loses mine or Chris'
Would you rather get up early or sleep in::If you know me, you know I have a love affair with sleep!
Tell me about the shirt your wearing::You spelled "you're" wrong, but I won't hold that against you Mr. Survery person. It's a short-sleeved white sweater hoodie with a button up collar
Do you trust people::Nope. (Only a select few)
How much do looks matter::I could care less really. I like to look good, but not for others, just because I like it. Everyone is hot!
Do you tell your parents everything::Not now that I'm married, but I used to
What color are the walls in your room::White
What do you order at IHOP:Waffle House food
Do you want to tell someone something::No
Who would you want to be stuck in a cave with::A search and rescue person
Look to your left, what do you see::Rock Band guitar
What is the weather like::Balmy 80's
Have you ever glued your fingers together::Yup
What time do you go to bed::10ish on a good night
When is the last time you had butterflies::Flying to Utah with Coleman
What are you going to do this weekend::Hopefully go to Texas and see Rhys meet with the missionaries! YAYYY!
Do you like to swim::Yup
Favorite kind of cookie::My mom's homemade carrot cake kind with homemade orange flavored icing. Haven't had one in years, but they are the bomb!
What is one thing you say WAY too much::"No" (I have a 14 month old)
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Fun...
How things going'?

Lacey said...

They are good. Busy day today, running errands and playing at the park, but good. I'm thinking of getting the Twilight books. There is a movie coming out after the next book, I believe. So, I better read them before a movie comes out. How are you?

This music isn't here just to listen to, it's to be lived and loved, so sit back and enjoy the sound


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS - Some momentarily, some forever.

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS - Some momentarily, some forever.
Can it get any better than love AND chocolate?

Pretty much the most talented/overlooked actor!

A dramatic, true story of a piano prodigy, music and love

Best animated kids movie so far!

must see the whole series...MUST

Best "princess" story...and FUNNY!

Thumbs down to Tom, but I love this oldie.

Nazi regime, rebellion, music. If you haven't experienced it, you haven't lived!

4th from the left, 1st one on the right..*sigh*

Say what?! You don't know about Led Zeppelin...yer crazeh!

The most inspiring musician, Rachmaninov

MUSE, MUSE, and more MUSE! I dare you to experience them.

Winger's! Best wings on the planet.

SUSHI! Everyone must try sushi. Pregnant women all over Asia eat Sushi and their babies are fine! That's what I told my OB/Gyn. She just said "Ohhhkayyy" and rolled her eyes.