May 19, 2008

Make your own

So, I'm in the process of trying to create my own template. It's more complicated than I thought, since I don't understand the whole code/number system, but, there are some amazing helps online that have taught me how to change fonts and add cute things to a blog to help them look unique. However, I haven't done any of that yet, because after reading and trying to teach myself, my time is up and it's Coleman time. So, this blog might look kind of hodge-podge for a while. I'm also thinking of starting another blog that will feature recipes with yummy pictures of the yummy-ness, and a poets corner/music blog. I'll keep you all up to date if I ever get around to creating those two other blogs! I just think it would be fun to have a family blog and then another blog for just my hobbies. Anyhow...keep in touch!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh you brave woman.... stepping outside the "set" blogs... =o) I used to be pretty fluent in html code back in my college days... i've gotten lazy and just gone back to letting someone else figure it all out!! It looks FAB so far.... Keep up the good work!

Do you wanna come play on Thursday? Billy now has a huge room full of toys, or if you want we can take kiddos down to the SplashPad (it's seriously a block and half from my house).... I'll call you when my cordless phones finish charging =o)

Lacey said...

Maybe you could help me do a template then, eh? Playing sounds good. Tomorrow (thursday) should work. Call me!

The Texas Links said...

Nice....you're so smart. I didn't even know you could make your own. Make a cute one for me, K? Hey Lace, I sure did enjoy the time that you and I got to spend together. I'm so happy you're my sister and my friend. Love ya!

This music isn't here just to listen to, it's to be lived and loved, so sit back and enjoy the sound


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS - Some momentarily, some forever.

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS - Some momentarily, some forever.
Can it get any better than love AND chocolate?

Pretty much the most talented/overlooked actor!

A dramatic, true story of a piano prodigy, music and love

Best animated kids movie so far!

must see the whole series...MUST

Best "princess" story...and FUNNY!

Thumbs down to Tom, but I love this oldie.

Nazi regime, rebellion, music. If you haven't experienced it, you haven't lived!

4th from the left, 1st one on the right..*sigh*

Say what?! You don't know about Led Zeppelin...yer crazeh!

The most inspiring musician, Rachmaninov

MUSE, MUSE, and more MUSE! I dare you to experience them.

Winger's! Best wings on the planet.

SUSHI! Everyone must try sushi. Pregnant women all over Asia eat Sushi and their babies are fine! That's what I told my OB/Gyn. She just said "Ohhhkayyy" and rolled her eyes.