May 1, 2008

Sushi



I don't want this blog to seem like a brag-blog but I thought I'd blog about my birthday. It's hard being away from my family, but Chris' fam was great and so were the rest of you! Last weekend Chris drove our little fam down to Dallas TX to visit his best friend Rhys and our family, the Links. We had a blast. We played Rock Band, I got a birthday lunch with Tammy, at P.F. Chang's, which was the best "to-die-for" Chinese food, followed with window shopping at the BEST and most expensive mall ever, well, almost ever... Anyway, Tammy got me the Twilight book, so I will be joining the rest of you on the journey through the books. I like it so far. Also, Rhys has been meeting with the missionaries and accepted the invitation to be baptized while we were there!!! The spirit was strong, and it was emotional. We're so proud of him and the testimony he already has! We can't wait for this Sunday when he'll be baptized! We were home here in Oklahoma during my actual birthday. I got a box filled with gifts from my family (Thanks everyone) and phone calls, cards, cookies, e-mails, a spot on my best friend's blog, and tons of fun with Coleman and Chris. I had lunch at the Mall with some friends and then Chris got fresh Sushi for our dine-in dinner and a bouquet of Tulips (my fave). Thanks everyone!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sweet, sounds awesome! You look great- love the bangs! Happy B-day girl!

Heather said...

HAPPY birthday! you look soo beautiful! i love your hair! And! thank HEAVENS you are reading twilight series! OH MAN! i can't wait for the fourth book!! SOO EXcITING! yay!
the best books ever!!!

really! yummy pf changs! LOVING their lettuce wraps of course. and, i am glad you had a great time!

This music isn't here just to listen to, it's to be lived and loved, so sit back and enjoy the sound


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS - Some momentarily, some forever.

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS - Some momentarily, some forever.
Can it get any better than love AND chocolate?

Pretty much the most talented/overlooked actor!

A dramatic, true story of a piano prodigy, music and love

Best animated kids movie so far!

must see the whole series...MUST

Best "princess" story...and FUNNY!

Thumbs down to Tom, but I love this oldie.

Nazi regime, rebellion, music. If you haven't experienced it, you haven't lived!

4th from the left, 1st one on the right..*sigh*

Say what?! You don't know about Led Zeppelin...yer crazeh!

The most inspiring musician, Rachmaninov

MUSE, MUSE, and more MUSE! I dare you to experience them.

Winger's! Best wings on the planet.

SUSHI! Everyone must try sushi. Pregnant women all over Asia eat Sushi and their babies are fine! That's what I told my OB/Gyn. She just said "Ohhhkayyy" and rolled her eyes.