Jun 6, 2008

06-05-04 Anniversary



This is how I felt until I married Chris. Thanks for taking the position of being the pillar and letting me run free. Happy Anniversary & love you!


His goal was to make me laugh every day, because he takes few things seriously and is crushingly funny. I try not to take things too serious, even though I have a tendency to think TOO deeply about everything. So far, so good. I laugh daily. There are rough patches every now and then. Nothing is a fairytale, that's why they are fake Disney productions, but you can still choose to be happy and carefree just as the characters of fantasy. This doesn't take away hard times, pain, and uncertainty, but it allows for life to continue with laughter instead of without. Cheers!

6 comments:

The Texas Links said...

The song choice brought tears to my eyes. I remember when he sang this at a choir show....he didn't know it at the time....but he was singing it to you. We love that you're in our family, Lace. Not only was it an anniversary for you two...but it'a an anniversary that reminds me how much I love my sister. Happy Anniversary you guys! Cheers!!

Corless Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours was this week too and Mike is camping with the scouts. Hope you did something fun to celebrate!! Congats!

Maggie said...

Aw... happy belated #4! Get those wedding pics out and remember.... i love doing that every year....

Martinson Family said...

Happy Anniversary Lacey! Time flies by so fast.

Sara Hadlow said...

Hey Lady,

Long time no see, hear, talk etc. Hope things are going awesome for you guys. You guys look happy and cute as ever!

check us out: http://hadlowherald.blogspot.com/

Glenn Amber Evans said...

Hey you Congrats!!! Can you believe how fast it goes by. We miss ya!!

Love am

This music isn't here just to listen to, it's to be lived and loved, so sit back and enjoy the sound


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS - Some momentarily, some forever.

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS - Some momentarily, some forever.
Can it get any better than love AND chocolate?

Pretty much the most talented/overlooked actor!

A dramatic, true story of a piano prodigy, music and love

Best animated kids movie so far!

must see the whole series...MUST

Best "princess" story...and FUNNY!

Thumbs down to Tom, but I love this oldie.

Nazi regime, rebellion, music. If you haven't experienced it, you haven't lived!

4th from the left, 1st one on the right..*sigh*

Say what?! You don't know about Led Zeppelin...yer crazeh!

The most inspiring musician, Rachmaninov

MUSE, MUSE, and more MUSE! I dare you to experience them.

Winger's! Best wings on the planet.

SUSHI! Everyone must try sushi. Pregnant women all over Asia eat Sushi and their babies are fine! That's what I told my OB/Gyn. She just said "Ohhhkayyy" and rolled her eyes.